Tuesday 1 December 2015

Belconnen Christmas Market

What a crazy two weeks it's been with the lead up to Christmas.  It seems like there is a market on every weekend, and in fact there are more, with several markets on the same time all competing for public attention.  My first market at Undercurrent went really well - that was the first three-day market I had ever done -so thanks to all my loyal customers and friends who dropped by to say hi and to those who purchased some goodies for Christmas presents.

This Sunday it is my last market for the year, at the Belconnen Arts Centre.



I always love the ambiance of the Belconnen Art Centre markets, and they are so well organised and supported it makes doing business a pleasure! Hope to see you there if you didn't make it to any of my other sales over the past couple of weeks, and if I don't see you, have a very happy and safe Christmas and New Year with your friends and family. Best wishes for a creative and peaceful 2016. Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment